Imam Aliy Praising Abu Bakr and Omar. Well Guided Caliph
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Praise be to God the Creator of the world, the One Who exists without beginning, without end, without location, without a “how” and Who does not depend on time. Nothing resembles Him in anyway and He hears and sees everything without organs. Whatever you imagine, God is different from that. May the elevation in degree and preservation of his community of what he fears for it, be granted to our master MuHammad Al-‘Amin, the Honest One, who called for following Islam, the religion of truth, the religion of all the Prophets: of the First, Adam, to the last MuHammad.
MuHammad bin Al-Hanafiyah once asked his father (Imam Aliy) about Abu Bakr and Omar, he said: I asked my father who is the best of people after the Messenger of Allâh (Salla lLâhu `alayhi wa sallam)?
He said: “Abu Bakr.” Then who? He said: “Then Omar.” Then I was afraid he would say Othman, I said: then you? He said: I’m just a man from the Muslims (Related by Al-Bukhâriy in his SaHîH).
If Imam Aliy affirms the status of Abu Bakr, Omar, Othman and Prayed behind them, so why argue?
Imam Aliy let his daughter marry Omar, and who named his kids Abu Bakr, Omar and Othman as Al-Hussein did, he also named his children: Abu Bakr, Omar and Othman. And Imam Al-Hussein named one of his sons: Abu Bakr, this shows their great love to the companions.
Refuting shia claim
The SaHabah (Prophet MuHammad's companions) loved dearly and respected Ahlul-Bayt (Family of the Prophet).
However some Shia claim that only Ahlulbayt are righteous, and that the companions are not. Some of them cuss and curse the companions, namely the first three Khulafa, Imams Abu Bakr, Omar and Othman (RaDia lLâhu `Anhum) ; claiming that the caliphate was taken from Imam Aliy by force! But history is clear on the fact that Imam Aliy himself gave elegance to these honorable Khulafas and that he was the fourth Khalifah. He respected them highly and they respected him highly for his vast knowledge and relation to the Prophet. There are many narrations of examples of this mutual love and respect:
1. Imam Abu Hurairah once was on a horse, he saw Imam al-Hussein walking, with dust on his shoes. Then Imam Abu Hurairah dismounted the horse and bent down and cleaned his shoe for him from dust, and he said: "This is how we treat Ahlul-bayt." So he loved them.
2. Imam `Aliy RaDia lLâhu `Anhu had a daughter and he gave her in marriage to our Master Omar RaDia lLâhu `Anhum.
3. Imam `Aliy had three children that he named: Abu Bakr, Omar and Othman.
4. Likewise Imam Al-Hussein had three children with the same names: Abu Bakr, Omar, and Othman.
5. Also Imam Al-Hassan had a son named Abu Bakr. This indicates their love and respect to the SaHabah companions of our Prophet (Salla lLâhu `Alayhi Wa Sallam).
And we, as Ahlus-Sunnah Wal Jama`ah, hundreds of Millions of Muslims today, regard and love highly the great and noble grand son of our beloved Prophet MuHammad Salla lLâhu `Alayhi Wa Sallam, the great martyr Imam Al-Husein, the son of Aliyy may Allâh raise their ranks and accept their good deeds.
الحمد لله رب العالمين